onsdag 25 juli 2012

25 of July / startover

one.
I've deleted everything I've written and intend to increase my ability of writing.


two. 
It's the first day in a long time with sun and not a single raindrop so far. I try to suck every part of the sun into my skin while reading the beautiful novel "Looking for Alaska", and listening to the wonderful voice and lyrics of Joakim Berg, Kent. I fill my lungs with dry, small town air, leftovers from the big cities, which I dream about. I am happy anyway, because my life is good, I'm good and I'm invincible.


three. 
Jag ska vara som bergen,
jag ska vara som vatten.
Jag ska vara som färgerna
som bara syns på natten


four. 
Trying to prepare myself for the day when I'll have to say goodbye, for the day when you no longer live in this house, under these roofs, underneath this ceiling, always only a few walls away from me, and it's not something I really can comprehend. I've seen you grow, I've seen you seek shelter and I've seen you fight without a singel protection. I'm so proud, and I wish you all luck with everything, and I'll be on your doorstep in every oppurtunity I get,



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar